EASY UPDATE BANNER 468X60

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

steal a giggle

Ok, I can't take credit for this, but I'm posting it because No. 1, it's hilarious; No. 2, it's true and No. 3, I'm buying time in between my last post and the most awesomest, funniest and coolest (pun INTENDED) post EVER. It's worth the wait, I promise. 

A co-worker forwarded it to me, so I don't think I'm violating any copyright laws... 

ND Cold Weather behavior:

60 above zero: Floridians turn on the heat. North Dakotans plant gardens.
50 above zero: Californians shiver uncontrollably. People sunbathe in Minot.
40 above zero: Import cars won't start. North Dakotans drive with the sunroof open.
32 above zero: Distilled water freezes. The water in Devils Lake gets thicker.
20 above zero: New Mexicans don long johns, parkas and wool hats & mittens. North Dakotans throw on a flannel shirt.
15 above zero: New York landlords finally turn on the heat. People in North Dakota have one last cookout before it gets cold.
Zero: People in Miami all die. North Dakotans close the windows.
10 below zero: Californians fly away to Mexico. North Dakotans dig their winter coats out of storage.
25 below zero: Hollywood disintegrates. Girl Scouts in Fargo still selling cookies door to door.
40 below zero: Washington, D.C. finally runs out of hot air. People in North Dakota let their dogs sleep indoors.
100 below zero: Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. North Dakotans get upset because the Mini-Van won't start.
460 below zero: ALL atomic motion stops (absolute zero on the Kelvin
scale). People in North Dakota can be heard saying, "Cold 'nuff fer ya?"
500 below zero: Hell freezes over. North Dakota public schools open two hours late.

2 comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter