I'm not looking forward to snow this year. In fact, I still have nightmares about last winter... since it ended in May and all.
But Mother Nature, let's make a deal: If you stick to light dustings through March, I promise I won't complain. And I'll buy you that personalized Budweiser mug you always wanted.
PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET.
-
Here’s a bunch of stuff: I was just checking the mail and I heard a woman
yell, “PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET” and I kind of just froze because I
don’t e...
18 hours ago


It's hard to describe the fear of ALL OF THE SNOW to anyone south of Pennsylvania sometimes. I'm so glad you "get" it. The weatherman here says Mother Nature is PMSing this week, and we can expect the fallout tonight. Yippee. This weekend will now be dedicated to fighting for kids snowboots in the aisles of Walmart.
ReplyDelete