EASY UPDATE BANNER 468X60

Sunday, September 13, 2009

omaha is my home-aha


Every return to the city of my childhood, I feel like I've been gone forever but also like I never left.



Samantha P. and I explored downtown. The weather changes, but that skyline's been the same since circa 2004.


One of the benefits of city living is diversification in cuisine, competition in business and if one store doesn't carry what you want, another is a mile down the road. The problem was, every Office Max, Office Depot, Staples and Bed Bath and Beyond was out of "over-the-cubicle coat racks." And every mom-and-pop cafe was closed for Labor Day breakfast.

One dining destination, however, remained open.




Alpine Inn: better than Nascar and Natty Light. Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter